1. The service does not automatically collect information except for those stored in cookie files.
2. Cookie files ("cookies") are IT data, especially text files, that are stored on the User's device and used for the Service's websites. Cookies are sent from websites and usually contain the name of the website, a unique number and track the information on how long they have been stored on the device.
3. The subject responsible for placing and accessing the cookie files on the User's device is the operator of the onwelo.com Service with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Karolkowa, 01-207.
4. Cookie files are used to:
a) Adjust the Server website content to the User's preferences and to optimize the user experience of these websites; the files help recognize the User's device and display the website according with the User's individual requirements.
b) Create and analyze statistics in order to better understand how Users use the Service's websites, which enables improvements in structure and content.
c) Save User session (after login) thanks to which the User doesn't have to type in the username and password on the Service subpages.
5. The Service uses two fundamental types of cookie files: se sion cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User's device until the User logs out, exits the website or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for a period of time defined in the file parameters or until the cookie files are deleted from the device by the User.
6. The Service uses the following kinds of cookie files:
a) "necessary" cookie files that make it possible to use the services available within the scope of the Service, e.g. authentication cookie files used for services requiring that require authentication within the scope of the Service.
b) cookie files intended for providing security, e.g. cookies used for detecting abuse concerning authentication within the scope of the Service;
c) “performance” cookie files that make it possible to collect information on the manner in which the websites of the service are used;
d) “functionality” cookie files that allow for “memorizing” settings selected by the User and personalizing the interface of the User, e.g. with regard to the selected language version or the region that the User come from, font size, the appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookie files that allow for providing the User with advertising content better adjusted to their interest.
7. In many cases, the software intended for browsing websites (an Internet browser) allows for storing cookies in the end-user device of the User by default. Service Users may change the settings concerning cookie files at any time. In particular these settings may be changes in such a way that automatic support of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser is blocked or every case of their storage in the end-user device of the User is reported. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of supporting cookies are available in the settings of the software (of the Internet browser).
8. The Publisher of the Service informs that any restrictions concerning the use of cookie files may influence some of the functionalities available on the websites of the Service.
9. Cookie files stored in the end-user device of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Publisher of the Service.
10. For further information on cookie files please visit http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/polityka-cookies/